• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Books on aerodynamics at home constructor scale please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthur Brown

I'm looking for reliable text books on aero engineering and aerodynamics so that I can try to turn some fag packet sketches into a proposed, calculated design.

Can you suggest a good book? title, author and USBN would help, Available in the UK or on Abebooks would help, If you are in the UK then I'll pay money, but multi kilo books by USpost get expensive.

If there are any useful software packages (for PC) I'd be pleased to hear of recommendations if you've used something and found it good.

My initial thoughts are for a design capable of 250Kts Vne with two seats and some baggage space and weight

Back