• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

277 exsaust plans, +

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarkus

I have the 277rotax on my UL producing a meager 22-26 hp., yes it works but not well. knowing/believing I can bump that closer to 40hp with some work on ports and a tuned pipe would like to ask if anyone here has plans for the tuned pipe, I'm on a non existant budget and would rather not have to re-invent the wheel so to say by having to do all the engineering from scratch. I have all of the tools to fabricate the pipe, just need a set of plans for same, can anyone help?
Also any suggestions on how to increase dependability(siezing on throttling down) on this old engine would be appreciated.

Thank you
David

Back