• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

John King medical issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmcj

Supporting Member
Hi,

I thought the issue of John King (of John and Martha King fame) losing his medical was discussed here, but I could not find it. Mods, feel free to roll this into another thread if you find one.

John King has been battling the FAA in order to get his medical reinstated. Recently the FAA reinstated his medical without explanation. Some may say that his legal action against the FAA caused them to reconsider, but I think it's more likely that they did so to avoid the possibility of losing the case and setting a precedent that they would have to live by the future. I have seen them do this before in certain medical challenges.

Last edited:
Back