• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Quick References for the homebuilder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winginit

Moderator Note: Posts have a 48h expiration on editability, and Winginit has asked me to insert the following text for him, as an aid to anyone reviewing this thread:

Thanks to Choppergirl a High Resolution version of most of the Reference Attachments is
now available. Just Scroll down to post #20 for a link to the High Resolution charts. Also
Ron Wanttaja has graciously made his Shop Sheets information available at
[url]http://www.wanttaja.com/shopsheets/index.html[/URL] Thanks to both of them. Winginit

End Note

----------------------------

I am going to post some references that should be useful to homebuilders. You can print them and put them on your wall or save them in your computer. A company named MSC sells all this stuff and furnishes them in a free catalog. Not sure if the printed version is still available but if it is, get one for your shop. I have ordered from them many times in the past and always had quick and great service. They aren't paying me. I'm just posting this to help builders and hopefully generate them some additional business because they go to the trouble to provide this info.

https://www.mscdirect.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/customer-service/information

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back