• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New to this Forum, Offering Services?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett313

Hey everyone! Thanks for looking, my name is Brett. I'm a 24 year old mechanical engineering student at Arizona State University. I'm currently building a Bearhawk Patrol Plans #331, and I've been flying on and off (as money permits) for the last 8 years now.

I joined your site because I've been lurking here for a while, and I would like to start getting connected with you all here. I've also got a 'business' proposition. My school has granted me access to a waterjet facility for a low cost, and I want to try to take advantage of that by helping out people here. I'm skilled in cad design and CNC machining (been doing that since before I was in school), but being able to use a waterjet has opened up a whole world of possibilities.

I want to make myself available to those that think they could use me, be it for instrument panel design, sheet metal cutting, jig design, whatever. I've also got access to a CNC mill and cnc laser cutters, if you can dream up anything for those too.

All I'm asking is a modest amount for services depending on the project, so I can keep saving up money for my own project. I can however guarantee that I'll be cheaper than any shop price would ask, but I might not always be available to fabricate depending on school.

If this goes against forum rules, I'd be glad to reevaluate what I've posted, I understand I'm new here, and I don't want to piss anyone off, especially if there is paying vendors who offer the same services. If it does, I'm still glad to be a new member and hopefully I can keep learning from this great site.

Thanks for looking and happy landings!

Brett

Back