• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

A little HBA news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I just thought I'd share that I'm going on Vacation!!!:D I haven’t been on a true vacation (without the kids) since the kids were born (4 years). Can you just see the grin on my face? I'm going skiing at Whistler Canada and I can't wait. My legs are actually hurting just thinking about it though. I'll be gone for the 3 day weekend starting this Friday. I'll still do my best to make sure things run ok here while I'm gone. If there is a problem and it doesn't get fixed right away, either I can't get to a computer or I'm in a hospital somewhere.

On another note, this site should be switched over to a dedicated server by the end of this week. Right now we are on a shared server that has been having some performance issues. With the new server, we should be able to handle a much greater user load. If you experience any problems in the next few days, it's most likely the server switchover. Again, please be patient.

I want to thank everyone who has registered so far. There isn't a lot of incentive to register because membership is so low, so I'm very glad for those that have taken the plunge anyway. As far as posting goes, please don't hold back! There is always something to talk about when it comes to airplanes :D .

Anyway, enough from the peanut gallery.

Jake

Back