• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rotax 912 Turbo Conversion by Vz POWER 120hp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leandro

Let me introduce you our Rotax 912 Turbo Conversion offering: we deliver a ready to bolt on 120hp turbocharged engine, simple, light, powerfull, responsive, and... quite affordable (compared to the Rotax 914). We also deliver the turbo kit alone.

I will not make the post too long, as all information is clearly exposed in our website http://www.912turbokit.comwww.912turbokit.com (explore the FAQs, you will find a lot of information...).

This is not the latest arrived product on the market, but a fresh marketing effort of a manufacturer with a long history and track record in the business, and with almost 100 converted engine units delivered and flying around the world on gyrocopters or fixed wing aircrafts (Just SUPERSTOL, Zlin Savage...)

I'm at your full disposal anyway for any additional questions.
Let me know how to help you!

Leandro
[email protected]
View attachment 58721View attachment 58722View attachment 58723

Back