• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

free McCullough drone aircraft engine Mod# 0-100-1 / 4318 A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWood

I have McCullough mod# 0-100-1 / 4318 A military drone aircraft engine I inherited from my father who acquired it some decades ago but never did anything with it. It's dirty, but has had exhaust ports rag-plugged all this time; as far as I know he never fired it up but there was not known reason it wasn't in working order when he acquire it. I don't have the luxury of continuing to store this interesting piece of history and potential fun and need to get rid of it immediately. I live in Seattle, so I'm looking for somebody local to pass this onto directly without shipping or effort to transport. I do not really want to sell this off for scrap metal and would rather just give it to someone who might want it.

Gary Wood
[email protected]
425-269-4570

Back