• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flying Flea Thoughts on a Slow News Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbrochey

Stuck at home (a mountain snow storm for a couple days) and started thinking it would be fun to create a site for Flying Flea variant enthusiasts in the US. I have a website for my guitar work on Wordpress and I like it so I thought that would be a good place to start... Amongst my other projects I do have the layout finished for the Falconar F 295 Ultralight version. It has a swept tail... Anyway after doing a lot of research on the fleas it seems all the early issues have long been resolved and looks to be a very affordable alternative for a lot of people who want to get something in the air... the F 295 is very light, and Chris Falconar suggested I could go as light as 1.2 mm birch ply on the skins with the exception of the floor which is 3 mm. Anyway I thought it would be nice to get site set up to encourage flea builders here either ultralight or LSA... does anyone think that is a good idea?

Thanks...

Latest posts

Back