• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

WING ROTATION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

There was so many places I could have added this in on a started thread but I didn't want to step on other's. Wing rotation is what I'm focusing on and to clarify what I'm getting at is just what planes have the same cord, airfoil, spar spacing, WAF, and so on ?? Mind you Don't want any aircraft in the GA community. As most you know I'm going to try and fly my KR-2 and Taylor-mono with the same set of wing's so I started a PRO'S and CON'S list and in truth I have yet to "finish" each list. For some of the challenges I face is control linkage hook up, Flap's control, but I'm finding so far all problem's solvable. I would really like to hear from any one who know's what two other plane's or three,four. May just have the same number's and size's in the wing area. I don't think airfoil type is a big issue but spar spacing, and cord length probably is more critical at least at the root. So guy's what ya say, Mini-max to a Fisher ? Jodel to a Fly baby? Sonex to a Hummel? you get the picture. It would be nice to have a plane and know if ya came across a different type plane fuselage you can be way ahead of your next build. :beer: I'll tip to that..................

Back