• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

sale or trade: 2012 Challenger II $9995

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skypuppy

Clipped wing special, LSS tail, electric flaps, ELT. Located in Moontown Airport (3M5) near Huntsville, Alabama. New Warp Drive prop and upgraded thing-a-ma-bob (name escapes me at the moment) available for it for $600, new still in box, 0 hours. Additional wing bracing comes with it. Will have current condition inspection upon sale (from builder, not me.) Less than 100 hours on the plane.
Tandem 2 seater. Cruises at 75 mph with Rotax 503 at full gross of 960 lbs (two male adults and 10 gallons of fuel.) Very stable even in some pretty significant crosswinds. Can send video of short flight (with someone else flying in it.) :) 250 lb max in pilots seat is why I now have to sell it. :(

Contact David @ (256) 527-6120 (cell.)
posted January 15, 2017

Back