• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Fly Baby Biplane - Sport Aviation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The January 2017 issue of Sport Aviation was a home run in my opinion. Really good blend of old and new.

If any of you have a chance to read it the article on the Fly Baby Biplane it's good. I like his story, kinda made me feel good I'm not the only one struggling with balancing life and building at the same time.

And the airplane itself is remarkable. Really a nice accomplishment.
20170109_130615.jpg

20170109_130546.jpg

Back