• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Rotax 912 ULS airbox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockiedog2

I got a Rotax 912 airbox here that's been buried under other stuff on the parts shelf for several years and it's finally worked it's way to the top. I've read/heard that it's not worth the cost/weight/trouble and have also heard that yes it makes a big difference in the performance. I don't want the 3.25 extra # especially up front but if it's worth it might install it. I'd like to hear the experience of those who have run it both ways and their recommendation. And any other valid info. I don't care about the carb heat; I've made it 10 years w/o it. (Zenith 701) Thanks JS

Back