• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradyaero

So I got tired of staring at the two sides of the flitter, putting off building a four foot hotwire, so I got out my carving knife (Chainsaw) and went at it. It's nice to see both sides together, I still have to do some fitting but in general, they fit, and it was a nice christmas present to myself, it was litterally snowing foam in my garage. Next I'll fit the halves together better and put the whole thing on a rotisserie so that I can get cleaning up the mess! Progress feels good no matter how small! If you have any suggestions, let em fly! Happy New Year, Greg

flitter1.jpgflitter2.jpg

Back