• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Flying career for daughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys. Looking for some help.

Tonight at dinner my 15 years old daughter Emily told us she'd like to pursue a flying career. Flying is a hobby for me so I'm out of my element here guys.

What are the different paths for her? Send her to private pilot training before she graduates high school? Military? 4 years degree first? After? Never?

Can somebody outline different paths a youngster might take?

If we keep it civil I'll let her read the posts. Thanks guys!

Back