• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

P5151 Lehole Mustang For Sale Estate Barn Find

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fighter

P5151 Mustang for sale (project) with Retract Landing Gear and extended wing tanks she has flown in the past total hours on the hobbs meter 93 hrs she needs TLC has flown in the past she has a current N Registration Number but not air worthy at the present time .
BEFORE ASKED NO LOGS LOST FOR P51 MUSTANG AND 583 ROTAX ENG . LAST FLOWN 2005
the P51 Mustang was purchased from estate sale .
This Kit purchased new now as can be researched on the Web is $17,999 and many hours to build offering one built needs restored in Good Condition a few things she has all the instruments and also the 583 ROTAX ENGINE gos with her as well . I Know nothing about the engine and would have it gone through.
This P51 Mustang is a all wood construction needs work let's make that very clear up front would be perfect as a group project or retired individual , a few things needed total recovered, rewired, wings recovered, engine reinstalled and motor mount brake lines and fuel lines replaced and main gas tank reinstalled .
Like I said a project with many extras that go with her and a new set of Plans I purchased new for $500.00 .
Selling cheap as I know she needs work all gos for $5000 OBO Paid more but need the room and just can not find the time .

Located in Amherst Ohio

Please only serious inquires please she is not perfect needs TLC .
Blue Sky's
George

Last edited:
Back