• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Edmonton, AB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrh

I've been interested in flying most of my life, but I've always loved racing cars and dumped most of my money into that.. now I'm growing up a little, I've done most of what I want to do with building race cars and am looking for a new adventure, so here I am.

I don't generally like to do things the easy way, so that rules pre-built aircraft out, besides, most of the pre-built ones that I really like are worth more than my house.

I'm definitely still very early on into the learning process, and don't even have my PPL yet (though I'm starting gliding school shortly!), but I love to learn and have been reading the forums for a while before deciding to register.

As far as what I'll build - I haven't decided yet, though I definitely like a few designs, and I've even thought of building a larger scale flyable warbird replica.

Anyways, hi!

Back