• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Continental O-200 EFI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rv6ejguy

Supporting Member
We've been supplying EFI components for these engines for about 20 years. Recently we've been getting more and more quote requests. I've therefore decided to work on a more bolt on solution for these engines so I'm looking for anyone who has an O-200 for sale, preferably in Canada for design and jigging purposes. It does not need to be in running condition.

One of our recent customers is starting installation of our EFI on an O-200 and managed to fit our Lycoming screw-in injector mounts into the O-200 heads with minimal modification. This makes installation easier than the old way.

injo200.jpg

Some of the parts we develop should also be applicable to O-100 installations.

We have another client also installing on an O-300 engine now. I hope to have some more photos to post here as these two progress.

We have an IO-550 case here now to do some crank sensor mount design on, so that's also in the works.

Back