• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cassutt wing clamps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum1

I'm building a similar aircraft to the cassutt. But different..lol. My blue prints call out for "Cassutt Style" wing clamps for attaching the wing to the fuselage. BUT it doesn't really give much more info than that. I'm wondering if there's anyone here building a cassutt or has a set of plans that show the clamp in any detail if they'd be willing to share that page with me?
I'm still making the ribs and hope to be starting the spars next month, so I'm not yet desperate for it. Just thought I'd throw it out there.
Thanks
Mark

Back