• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

A place fir the old rags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winginit

I found that in the course of any project that I often had lots of rags sitting around. I would gather them up and put them in a few piles here and there, but it always seemed to be a mess. Since good rags are often in short supply, if you are like me, their use slowly gravitates from use on something reasonably clean to progressively dirtier jobs before they finally go in the trash. I found a solution to my problem. I purchased a couple of wire bicycle baskets. They are really cheap. The one shown here is a nice size, not too big and not too small. In my case I just used the attached brackets and hung them on my sheetmetal brake, but you can mount them in any handy spot. Anyway, my shop looks better without the partially used rags scattered about.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-La...ruiser-Bicycle-Bike/391571543598?_trksid=p204

Back