• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

FP-303 Project or Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lake_harley

Supporting Member
I bought this Fisher FP-303 partially built project recently. It was going to be destroyed if it wasn't "saved", so now I'm deciding what to do with it. Here's at least a partial bullet list of what's mostly built, patially built, and included.

-FP-303 fuselage mostly built, but will need some gussets and other things (mostly gussets) re-built/re-done. I think Missouri's high humidity took it's toll on some of the plywood. The canopy is a pretty neat sliding affair about 22 or 23" wide.

-One wing is mostly completed. It will need some slight repair, but not a huge deal. The spars and ribs are completed for the second wing, but assembly of it has not been started.

-Horizontal stab, vertical stab, elevator and rudder are built and hinges installed. With a thorough check-over and varnish they are almost ready for cover I think.

-Main gear has been built and brackets have already been installed on fuselage. Tailwheel is a nice, single-sided Matco unit and is mounted on a composite tailwheel "spring".

-Fuel tank (capacity unknown) is mounted behind the seat bulkhead. It appears to be like this one - http://www.air-techinc.com/product_detail.php?pid=1077

-Fiberglass cowling.

-Nice throttle and mixture/trim quadrant.

-Nicely equipped instrument panel.

-Plans....I'm in the process of un-rolling them to flatten them out a bit, put them in order and take inventory of the sheets. The plan sheets are HUGE. Most of the sheets I've rolled out are almost 4' X 8' and some appear to be much larger. I have no reason to fear they're not all there, but don't know for sure. There was a whole bag full of rolled up plans!

-Aluminum wheel pants of unknown origin.

-Some misc. materials, stika spruce, I think, and aluminum tubing etc. are included and there are a couple boxes that include some bracketry and fittings.

I'd like to see it go as a complete package. I'm pricing it at $900 and would prefer the buyer to see everything first hand so everyone is in complete understanding of what's there and it's condition. I will also entertain selling individual parts so feel free to contact me.

The photos are terrible at best but you can get an idea of what's included. I'll be glad to get more and better photos and more info if there's an interest. I'll try to get more photos and post them when I have more time. I can be reached at [email protected] or (573) 788-2574 I'm located in Southeast Missouri about 1 1/2 Hr. South of St. Louis, and not far off of Interstate Highway I-55

Thanks

Lynn

2000-12-31 001 002.jpg2000-12-31 001 004.jpg2000-12-31 001 001.jpg2000-12-31 001 003.jpg

Back