• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New Member from WI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarylMorning

The badger state has been a historically great place to be a dreamer. Myself, I've got a dream. I dream of finishing any design as my ADHD has me popping from wanting to build a replica warbird to building a replica flying boat to designing and building a blended wing body to designing and building a flying wing to designing and building spacecraft. Inline, Vee, radial, X motors, jets and turbofans. Cable Controlled, Hydraulically Controlled, Electro- , fly by wire or light, I'll do it all... If I can live long enough. :)

Right now I'm just looking for Wasp and Cyclone engine plans, the resins used in Duramold, designs for an F14 Tomcat, P38 Lightning, P47 Thunderbolt, DH.98 Mosquito, B17 Flying Fortress, B36 Peacemaker and the Martin Mars.

Right now, I'm in the beginning stages of planning and development of anything and I'm still looking to figure out what, how, where and the important stuff off how much. I do know once it's done I'll be able to fix anything from spinner to rudder and fly it anywhere.

Back