• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akroguy

Howdy folks. I hope this forum becomes a helpful source of information for builders. I live in Albuquerque, NM...the land of ridiculously high density altitude. I completed my Van's RV-8 late in '99 and have over 300 hours on it now. I'm an EAA Tech Counselor, and Young Eagles pilot. I must admit to being an ardent fan of metal (or tube/rag) airplanes. Composites make me itch! Still, there are plenty of composite structures on an RV, so I have enough experience with dealing with it to be of help if you need it. Feel free to visit my webpage which covers the build of my airplane at http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/9656/index.html

Have a great day!

Brian Denk
RV8 N94BD

Back