• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hi from Efland, NC. New on here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boomhower

Hi everyone. I'm new here but am not new to flying. I only have a few hundred hours and am currently a rusty pilot. However, with the blessings of my wife, I'll be building a small, and hopefully inexpensive, single seat plane. I haven't settled on a design yet but have narrowed it down to the Volksplane, Pietenpol, Legal Eagle XL, and a Mini-Max 1030R.

I look forward to having discussion about the above and flying in general.

Have a great day!

Tim Boomhower
Efland, NC

Back