• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Skyote#88

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyote#88

My name is John Roberts, builder of Skyote#88. I just got #88 in the air in April of this year and was fortunate enough to get it to Oshkosh and bring home a Bronze Lindy for 2016 plans Built Champion.
I will try to post accurate information regarding the Skyote as well as the 'matched-hole"/TIG welded components now available for it.
I look forward to being part of this great group.

Attachments

• Roberts+Skyote-1.jpg
    Roberts+Skyote-1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 71
Back