• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New from Tennessee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangar 6

Hey everyone, I'm from middle Tennessee. I've been into aviation and cars for as long as I can remember, and I'm a huge fan of anything warbird or antique. I just graduated highschool, and I'm planning on attending Middle Tennessee State University where I will be doing their pro pilot program. I aspire to become an airline and warbird pilot and A&P. I have some future projects and I think this forum will be helpful in attaining information for them. Also if there are any other middle TN folks on here I'd be glad to help with your aviation projects to gain experience.

Back