• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Cyber Paint Job?!?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBuilt101

Does anybody know of a relatively inexpensive program that one can use todesign a paint scheme on a velocity aircraft?

I have found online that there is RC model airplane paint schemesprograms where you use your computer to color the airplane and then it rendersa 3D model that you can see flying through the sky but I cannot tell if thevelocity 3D model is available.

In lieu of that I guess the only other thing would be to print up some blackand white profile pictures of the airplane and use crayons.

What techniques have other builders used to come up with paint scheme ideason paper before painting the actual aircraft

THANKS!!!

Back