• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Canadian East Coaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum1

Good day all!
I’m Mark and I have an airplane addiction….lol.. I’m currently working as an AME (Canadian equivalent to the US A&P IA) for a corporate flight department. I just recently finished off my CPL training so it’s time to move on to the build. I have 2 builds that I am debating on, both fun projects. I have blue prints for the Laser 200, and for the Snoshoo F1 Racer. I do intend to build both over the next 6 yrs. but am leaning towards building the Snoshoo first. Just need to get some research into wood because I’ve never worked with it before.
Well hope all is well and look forward to reading up on things around here!
Thanks
Mark

Back