• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Crashes in the News - Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppergirl

I thought we needed a thread for posting interesting crashes in the news...

Last night two F-16's had a midair collision and ejected, pretty much right in my back yard...
I found out about it when my dad stopped by asking me install Google Earth on his phone, and he told me...

South Carolina F-16 jets involved in crash near Louisville | WJBF-TV
South Carolina F-16 Jets involved in crash near Louisville, Georgia | WWLP.com
South Carolina F-16 Jets involved in crash near Louisville

When I practice learning to fly, I plan to fly by flying back and forth between Louisville and Wrens airport... I went to grade school in Louisville... both are large public small town air ports with huge runways and lots of clearance around them that are deader than hell most of the time...

I'm right inside a big MOA and none too happy about it

Last edited:
Back