• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hi from North Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Them

So, about me...not much to say really.

I am on calendar day 58 (actually building day 40ish) of building a 3-axis part103 ultralight out of a combination of aluminum and cloth. At least I am making every reasonable effort to have it come out an ultralight. I'm reaching that awkward stage where large parts look like an airplane but it isn't nearly as done as it looks.

Anyway, I'm sure I will have a lot of questions so thanks in advance!

Back