• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

An introduction from Willardie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willardie

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a long time aircraft and aviation enthusiast, involved in things from kit building, scratch building, some experimenting and also some designing as well. I live in Canada and am mainly interested in ultralights, home built and giro-copters. My interest in aviation originated with tip-jet helicopters. I eventually realised that, despite my continued interest, real flying would have to be done with craft other than tip-jet helicopters. I love to fly, but a big part of aviation is carried out in the shop, on the ground, and in the hanger. I love all of it. Unfortunately, as friends leave and age starts catching up with me, it's no longer practical to keep up with the activities and I am starting to let go of all of my projects, but I am still an aviation enthusiast and want to stay involved. I'm hoping that this forum will help me do that. I'm sure there are a lot of projects and aviation stories I will enjoy following. I hope I may also be able to contribute as well.

Back