• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

BD4 Almost complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAF48

I have a BD4 that is near completion. It would be great for someone who wanted to fly soon, as opposed to building for years. The Airframe is complete, on tri gear, controls installed, wirings complete, seat frames built, some instruments installed (will post complete list later) Original Fiberglass wings assembled about 6 years ago, 3 panels sloshed on each side, fuel caps installed. Should yield 42 gallon capacity. The installed engine is a Lycoming 290G built to 0-290D2 specs (135HP) O hrs SMOH, engine pickled. comes with a used fiberglass cowling that has yet to be fitted, aluminum prop, new aluminum spinner, and many small parts. It is located in North Texas about 20 miles north east of Denton. If interested PM me here, we can arrange a time to talk, or for you to inspect. Alternately you can send a text to my Voice number 940 222- 6372, I prefer a PM or text, Thanks. The price is $14,800, I am selling as a collection of parts. The craftsmanship is excellent.

galaxy 175.jpggalaxy 178.jpggalaxy 177.jpggalaxy 180.jpggalaxy 181.jpggalaxy 183.jpggalaxy 190.jpggalaxy 184.jpggalaxy 191.jpggalaxy 179.jpggalaxy 192.jpg

Last edited:
Back