• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

new webb site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyguy

I would like to thank everyone for the good advice provided over the last couple of years on my Acro Sport. It's not done yet so there will be more questions to come.
I would also like to mention a new biplane only site at > biplaneforum.com < I thought the "tube and fabric" forum here might hold some potential members with valuable information we would like to hear. We have been on line only a month and have 60+ members and are slowly building a good data base. SkyBolts are the main topic but all biplane's are welcome. To date we have special forum's for the SkyBolt, FireBolt, Acro Sport, Pitts Model 12, Pitts S1S, and Starduster's. More will be added if requested.
We have noticed when we have a particularly indepth question/problem we post it on the homebuiltairplanes site and are always rewarded with quality, in-depth answers.
We are looking forward to your participation, questions, answers and opinions.
Thanks again for your time,
Randy
p.s. Any tube, wood, fabric aircraft are welcome. Although, if it isn't a biplane it isn't a "real" airplane we will still talk about it :))

Last edited:
Back