• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Chino Air Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All,

I will be a vendor at the Chino Air Show this weekend selling my Gopro Camera mounts for Aircraft. I will also have them discounted for the show. If anyone form HBA happen to be attending please stop by and say hello. For those thta dont know of me or my product here is a link to my website: Cloudbase Engineering | Aircraft and Motorcycle Mounts for Go Pros My booth faces the flightline and is one of the first few on the left near show center. If its not too windy, I will have a sign above my canopy with my logo which is a blue propeller.

Here is a link to more info on the airshow: PLANES OF FAME - General Information

Hope to see some of you there.

Marc Webster
Cloudbase Engineering LLC

Back