• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Milholland Cabin Eagle plans released!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cluttonfred

Supporting Member
For those of you looking for a minimalist two-seater but need to be enclosed....

Hi Guys,The Cabin Eagle plans are ready. The first check I get for $125.00 Will receive the no.1 set for a serial no. since the test flight went so well Ihave decided to release the plans a little earlier than I thought I would. Leonard

The numbers for the Cabin Eagle haven't been recorded yet. BUT it fly's great and takes off short and climbs good and doesn't seem to have any bad habits. We will have some numbers soon . My house got flooded with a recent storm and that is taking all my time right now. . I will announce the builder to get no. plans. Leonard

Print out an order form from this link: Order Form for Legal Eagle and Double Eagle...
Write on the form below the Double Eagle Plans line (Cabin Eagle Plans $125.00)
There is no special pricing on the Cabin Eagle at this time...
Fill out the rest of the form & enclose check for items ordered - USPS mail to address given on the form...

Source: Cabin Eagle.

37876d1422390903-legal-eagle-10830837_427978947358166_1216674353298492146_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back