• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New From Italy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orsovolante

Forgive my bad English.
I'm a technician of HEMS-SAR helicopter, glider pilot and in the process of obtaining the license of a private airplane pilot.
I'm Italian, I live on the border with France, and flying mainly over the western Alps.
Mont Blanc, the Matterhorn and Monte Viso, usually are out of my cockpit.
The door of my office is that instead of an AW139. Often it opens on the region of the Alpine lakes between Switzerland and Italy.
I am the elevator man. What makes it out and let the people from the helicopter, hanging from the winch line. Technically the Hoist Operator.
My dream is of course to build me a plane. No matter how big, nice and fast, but made with my own hands.
And I'm sure this thing here to understand, in spite of my bad English.

Back