• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Houston noob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

castanedabjj

HEY YA'LL! Guess this is a good first place to start.
I'm Richard,a few things I can say im pretty consistent with in my life right now are; training/teaching martial arts, school, working on my build, and working.

I've always had ideas. Got a folder full of them. So one day, I decided to bring one to life. This is why im here. Gonna pick some brains, and just try and learn. I havn't browsed too much of these forums actually. But, after looking around for a few mins. This is where I need to be apparently!
Since starting my project, it seems like I do way more reading and research than anything. So far I've enrolled myself in a nice community college to take a Drafting and Design CAD class. Gonna get certified and level up my CAD skillz. That alone has helped immensely. I can only imagine what more patience and hard work will bring.

Back