• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Lone Starlet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy Folks!

Just joined up as I noticed that the Corby Starlet for sale on Kijiji was just purchased by some dude on this forum. Just wanted to congratulate him and wish him good luck on completing his project. As the owner of the only Corby Starlet in Ontario, I was looking forward to seeing Don finish this Starlet so there would be another one in existence to fly with. By the sound of the post the new owner wrote it is about 2 years away from flying. I built my Starlet from scratch so any questions I would be happy to share my experiences on the type. First flight for mine was in 2011 and was awesome. Very good performer. Check out Guiliano Ignoto's videos on You Tube to see the aerobatic capabilities of the Starlet with a Jabiru engine.

Starlet Jockey

Back