• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New to this site.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpoon

Hey, I am Gary, I live in N. central Missouri, a small town called Lone Jack. In my past, I started building a Ragwing RW-6. Had the fuselage on gear, one wing was built, good start on the other, then the house I rented burned. Although the project didn't get burnt, the local fire department soaked it very well. After a year in storage, I found dry rot, and scrapped it. #2 was a 1600R Mini-Max. Until I out grew it, and lost shop space for it...had to sell it a few years back. Got involved with warbirds after that...bought an old WWII Navy bomber, and I have been crew on a flying Harpoon the last 7 years running. Lots of fun and blood , sweat, and tears, but mostly fantastic memories of this country's vets...past and present. Trying to learn to navigate this site, as all my teenagers have fled every time I grab the remote. I hope to learn a lot from the wealth of knowledge that is present here on the site!

Back