• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Scorpion II/133 coming soon for sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glen302

Thank you...My name is Glen Terrell from Madison, MS. About eight months ago I bought a Scorpion II/133 helicopter in LA that had been stored in a barn for 5 or so years. The owner stated that he cranked it on occasions to keep the engine seals from dry rotting. I trailered it back to my garage where I have been hobbying with it by taking all the rubber lines off and replacing them with new; sandblasting and repainting headers/muffler/rudder pedals. I have taken the radiator, oil cooler and gas tank to a well established repair shop for flushing and pressure test.
I am overwhelmed with my ammo reloading business and need the space. If you are seriously interested in a dialog about purchasing before or after I finish about 5 hrs of work putting it back together please contact me at [email protected] and I will send recent pics of where I am with the project. I will have a before crank and cabin attachment price and an after crank and cabin price to discuss. Also, rotors (tail and main in excellent condition) not attached for easy transport.
The oversize RW145 replaced the original RW 133, (I have crated up with mag and starter). Also, the last owner stated the RW 145 had about 18 hrs on it and that is what is on the Hobbs. The tail has been extended about 6 inches as the main rotors have been extended as well.
I look forward to this new membership and future discussions about home built aircraft.
Thanks...

Back