• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Log book

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don january

I wanted to share with the forum the fact that I found my Dad's log book that he kept through the year's of his flight history and as of this day it's the only real thing I have left of his journey. I have found it's the only real thing that can be left behind of the hundred's of hour's a man has to show for his time in the air. Dad's first entry was 10-9-1964, last one was 10-29-1998 I see Stearman 220, Stearman 450, PA 25 Pawnee, PA 18 supercub 125, J-3 85 HP and many more like 182 ,172, 150 Cessna's, Gruman 450 AG cat, 188 Cessna ag wagon and there is alot of hour's in that bird. One that caught my eye was a DW4 eagle BI-plane if I read it right. I guess I just want to point out to all you fella's is, don't be scared to keep a accurate log of your flight's, Like me it's probably a pain in the ass but when your dead and gone it may be the only link to what you have done in the world of flight. Happy air Don

Back