• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Czech Republic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jelen

Hello, my name is Frank and my nickname is Jelen (which means Deer in english :))
I have two ultralight airplanes, one is like Piper Vagabond and other is Piper Cub replica. I will have some questions, but I'm going to ask in technical discussions. :) I'm working as aircraft engineer - avionics technician for Czech Airlines on B737s 300-900ER and A320F, so these small aircrafts are only hobby for me. But I'm not any big noob in this, only small.:roll:
So I'm glad I found this forum, it's full of useful informations. Have a nice day. ;)

Last edited:
Back