• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello from Oshkosh!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Fastcapy

Wanted to say a quick hello to everyone.

I built a taildragger, Aerovee powered Sonex, N920MB and it resides at Oshkosh.

I also used to work at the Sonex factory in the warehouse.

I pretty much enjoy anything that flies, mechanical or natural (I love birds of prey)

I started flying in 2001 and flew the local club plane for many years. I finished my Sonex in Nov 2013 and have been flying that since, along with some other fun planes in the area like a Rans S-7 and even got a little stick time in a PT-23! My next goal is to get seaplane rated, which I hope to do in 2016!

As for future projects, I hope to build a 4 place plane next. Maybe something like a BD-4. I would also like to build a dedicated acro plane, a Rotorway Exec, a Just super Stol or Rans S-20, a Velocity, and maybe a few more I am forgetting. Lol. I can dream though.

Back