• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Howdy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machias

Howdy, name is Fred and I am a complete newbie. Don't even know what I don't know. :) My initial plan is I'd like to build and fly a Breezy. Just looks like sheer fun to me. I'm a retired Air Force Law Enforcement Spec. Now I work for the HQ of the Air Force Survival School. Currently I'm working at Fort Belvoir in Virginia, but hopefully by next summer I will be back out in Spokane, WA at Fairchild AFB. I have some things to do before the plan even gets started. I've got to learn to weld. I've got to loose some weight. While I build my plane I will get my Sports pilot's license. Can you folks suggest a good way for me to acquire the welding skills I will need to build a Breezy? I am going to take a trip down to Florida this spring to the Sun-n-Fun. Thanks for any advice, sugar coated or not. :)

Back