• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propman

Supporting Member
Not quite new here.
Found this site about a year ago, posted a few comments but never introduced myself.

I've been around Experimental Aircraft for a while. Built an RV6, Started in 1995 and first flight was June 21, 2008. Yeah, it took a while. You know with a wife, four sons a few dogs and cats things get busy.

In 2009 an opportunity arose for me to become a Propeller craftsman. Clark Lydick of Performance Propellers, Taught and Mentored me in the craft. Been doing it since.

I am currently building a Legal Eagle XL and installing a Verner Motor, Scarlett 3 VW Radial engine. Hope to have it in the air by April. I'm also the new Dealer here in Texas for Verner selling the Scarlett 3 VW.

After the XL is flying there Will be another project in the shop, Just not sure what yet. Kinda like to do my own thing like several others here.

Frank

Back