• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

damaged / out of service wooden Propeller ca 48-54"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeoFromMatrix

HelloI'm looking for damaged and out of service wooden propellers with roughly 48-54" diameter. Broken, too many service hours or excess damage does not matter, but it should have at least one relative straight blade. I'm looking for cheap options, want to educate myself, maybe reverse engineer one a bit.So anything airworthy might be too pricy. Location in the EU would be preferred because of shipping. If you have something, contact me or leave a post here.Thanks :) (sorry for the formation, didn't accept line breaks)

Back