• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

New member intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Hello all. My name is Dan. I live in Bluffton, South Carolina and I am an aviation enthusiast. I am a recently separated veteran and now working in my civilian career at Gulfstream Aerospace. My background is in backshop avionics while in the military, but enjoy turning wrenches on engines and playing with metal too. I have plans to build an affordaplane and looking for information and other folks that have also built them, hence why I'm here. From what I have seen today, there looks to be a lot of information and a lot of wisdom in these threads. Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of ya'll.

Back