• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

NEW MEMBER,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDEKET

hi everyone,
my user name is NDEKET,I'M NEW IN THE GROUP, I'M PREPPIG TO BUILD AN FLY AN AIRCRAF ONE DAY.FOR NOW THE FLYING FLEA IS IN GOOD POSITION IN MY LIST.A TWO SEATER PUSHER IS NEXT BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE YET.I WISH I'ILL LEARN HERE AND POSSIBLY BRING SOMETHING TO THE GOUP.MY KNOWEGE IS ONLY THEORITICAL.I'M ALSO FLUENT IN FRENCH.SO LET SEE WHAT WILL HAPPENED!

Back