• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Siers Barracuda, Retractable Tricycle with Cruise @ 200mph

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahn

I have a Barracuda plans-build aircraft for sale. Approximately 45% of the plane is complete. There should almost be enough material and hardware to complete most of the project, except for paint and final covering. The pictures do not show the elevators, flap, rudder, ailerons installed, but all are included and ready to be bolted on. (My storage space is too small to leave it all together.)
2 sets of original blue-prints with build numbers on them, as well as the official news letter with comments for Jeff Siers and other Barracuda builders back in the 80's.
Ask any questions, I am selling because I have run out of room and will soon be relocating because of a job move. It would be great to have someone finish this project.
Toe brakes were also installed. (To be continued.)

JEFFAIR

IMG_1431-1.JPGIMG_1432-1.JPGIMG_1433-1.JPGIMG_1434-1.JPGIMG_1435-1.JPGIMG_1436-1.JPGIMG_1437-1.JPGIMG_1439-1.JPGIMG_1441-1.JPGIMG_1444-1.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1429-1.JPG
    IMG_1429-1.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1430-1.jpg
    IMG_1430-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 272
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back