• Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation. Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts. Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Embark on your journey now!

Click Here to Become a Premium Member and Experience Homebuilt Airplanes to the Fullest!

Greetings from France

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielV

Hello there

I'm Daniel from Haute-Savoie, France

42, time to assume my child dreams. So here I am, with my new PPL in the pocket and looking to own my own bird.
I've found at my local homebuilders association (RSA) the way I'll like to go with my aviator's perspective.

And this forum seems to be a great place to share experiences and thoughts.

Graduated in mechanical engineering, former Swiss air force mechanic, and passionate about flying, whatever the method ;) I'm now exploring how to fly the smarter way, (trying to) avoiding over engineering and spending (investing) a lot of time to sort out simpler solutions.

PS: also some interest in homebrewing. You know, withstanding bad weather...

Cheers!

Back